About Me

My photo
I'm a woman entering "the third chapter" and fascinated by the journey.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cabin Fever

I think I have officially fallen victim to this malady. I am one of those people who wants to be outside every day, but cold no longer agrees with me, and this winter (which has nearly two months left to run) has been COLD. The coldest snap so far is predicted for tomorrow night. Sigh.

Luckily(?), there are generally student papers to read and cats to be entertained,

Feraldine and Mittsy in a state of boredom

 and should those activities pall, we do own rather a lot of books. Still, in-home entertainment is not the same as wandering around a wetland or digging in the dirt. But even I must admit that winter has its compensations. 
 

Sunlight on snow is not something we see a lot of in summer.

No comments: