About Me

My photo
I'm a woman entering "the third chapter" and fascinated by the journey.

Friday, February 22, 2013

I missed it (again)

The Great Backyard Bird Count has come and gone, and even though I was reminded that last weekend was the time, by the time I saw the reminder it was already Saturday evening (and dark). By the time I remembered the reminder on Sunday morning, I didn't have fifteen minutes to stand by the window as I was preparing a last-minute dessert to take to a potluck, and by the time I got home Sunday evening it was dark again.  Monday morning found me grading papers instead of looking at the window to count any dawn visitors, and by the time I got home it was dark (again).

Maybe next year. If I can figure out the new calendar management system at work.

No comments: